
So it has been way to long since I blogged last it is funny how fast time flys when you are having fun so much to say! Let's see where to start. I had my 20 week U/S on the 21st. I had to drink 32 oz of water before the appointment needless to say I had to go to the restroom really bad on the way to the appointment. And of course I sat there 20min past my appointment time waiting. I felt like a child again having to cross my legs and do a little dance. Then during the appointment with all of the poking and prodding I about wet myself! But everything went great. It is amazing what you can see when they do those High resolution pictures. The tech was able to show us the liver, the 4 ventricle heart (beating of course soooo neat). We were able to see the different parts of the spine, then his little legs and arms including the bones inside. and of course his little profile!!! It is just amazing to see and how much he has grown in such a short amount of time! They are also able to push a button and you can see the blood flow in his body very neat as well! During the appointment they did several measurements on him the size of his head and size of his mid section/waist. Then they were able to tell me about how much he weighed...it was 14 oz almost 1 pound. According to the books at about this "age" they are supposed to weigh about 11.5 oz he was about 2 weeks ahead but they are not really worried! I have some great pictures but have not scanned them in yet so they will be up later!
No comments:
Post a Comment