
17 WEEKS (picture is 16 weeks)
I'm super excited! My belly is starting to look like a pregnant belly. We have bought our crib and nursery set, and for the first time Dave felt the baby move!!!
Last night i got home from a LONG day at work, all i wanted to do was relax. I sat down on my couch and that's when it all started. The baby just decided to do summersaults. I had felt the baby before but nothing like this just moving all around from one side to the other and around and around kicking and punching...after about 5 min my hubby gets home and after he changed i asked him to see if he could feel the baby (which he nor I could ever feel it on the out side) he decided to lay next to me on the couch he put a hand on my belly and his head on his hand. We sat there for like 5 min. and i could just feel the baby having a ball hoping that my hubby would be able to feel it. The all of a sudden my hubby jumps "i felt it i felt it!" he said. We layed there a little while longer, he enjoyed feeling the baby going back and forth and what felt like slamming in to his hand! He was supper excited asking me what it was doing. I looked at him with a smile on my face and said well now you know as much as I do. I am just super excited if you can't tell and had to share!!!
Can't wait till we have some more first!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment